Promote electric mobility by creating a system that integrates innovative, outstanding and environmentally-friendly touristic areas, able to attract responsible tourists and educate traditional ones.
- List of best practices by region
- Analysis of mobility patterns in the tourism sector in the three target regions.
- Map of infrastructure and needs of the three target regions.
- Market analysis for charging infrastructure.
- Development of three prototypes (mobile charging service, electric charging points with shelter for cars, electric charging point with integrated services for bikes) and purchase of two electric boats.
- Expansion of infrastructure (68 charging points for electric cars and bikes).
- Development of new energy/tourism/mobility business models.
The aim is to create a network for the development and sharing of good practices in each of the regions involved. They will promote the diffusion of charging infrastructure, the development of dedicated information tools and greater awareness on the issue of electric mobility.
More specifically, four activities are planned:
- Involvement of sector operators on the territory
- Technological development for infrastructure and innovative means.
- Creation of new business models.
- Sharing and replication of the experience throughout the territory.
Electric cars and charging points.
Good environmental impact, by encouraging electric mobility and good practices of responsible tourism.